Corporate Lawyer ? Become a Legal Manager in PSF
We currently have the pleasure of supporting a very modern and independently owned PSF in its search for a Legal Manager. For the past few years, the PSF has kept on growing which is why it regroups over 50 employees today and has positioned itself as a key player in the financial field in the Grand Duchy.
Today, this PSF offers an A to Z service to a high level client base of SOPARFI/Holdings, PE/RE and Securitization vehicles. As a Legal Manager, you will get to work on interesting files with different levels of complexity and will therefore acquire an excellent technical level so you will feel motivated on a daily basis.
The PSF also has a contemporary approach in the sense that it has digitalized as much as possible so its team members can truly focus on utilizing their expertise instead of losing time on inefficient tools and software.
Your Responsibilities | Legal Manager – PSF - Legal
- For your assigned client portfolio, composed of Holdings and Securitization vehicles, you will draft board and shareholder meetings as well as other transactional and legal documentation (e.g. purchase agreements, debt refinancing and restructuring).
- You will be involved in various real estate acquisition projects which will include the onboarding, draft and review of agreements as well as closings.
- You will coordinate with the other teams of the PSF in order to follow up on your clients’ situation and may be involved in supervising and training members of the corporate team.
- You make sure that any regulatory and legal developments are well applied in order to ensure compliance.
Profile and Career Path | Legal Manager – PSF - Legal
- You obtained a Master degree in Law and have acquired at least 3 years of experience in a law firm based in Luxembourg. Any additional experience in a PSF, Big Four or Fiduciary will be an asset.
- You would describe yourself as an approachable and trustworthy person.
- As Legal Manager, you are required to have a good level in both French and English as you will be in contact with multilingual clients though the work environment is French speaking.
- Team work is essential in this PSF, so you have a good team spirit but are also able to work in an autonomous manner.
Offer | Legal Manager – PSF - Legal
- Full salary package : This PSF is thankful for the hard work of its employees, and therefore offers a very attractive salary package. For this position, you can count on a remuneration up to € 90.000 gross per year with meal vouchers, pension plan, health insurance and bonus.
- Atmosphere : The PSF cares about creating an open and dynamic environment, where the integration of new employees happens rapidly so they come to work with a smile.
- High level clients : What is the advantage of working on a high level client portfolio? Well, first of all, you will never be bored. Secondly, you will have the opportunity to develop an excellent technical level which is a real advantage in your evolution and career.
- Evolution : Offering career prospects, up to director-level positions, is important for the partners of this PSF. Therefore, you will never feel like you are stagnating in your knowledge and function.
Abiomis is a boutique recruitment & advisory agency specialized in the Financial and Legal fields in Luxembourg, offering entry level to executive management positions all over the country.
At Abiomis, we value what matters most to you. We know listening is key and, in doing so, this allows us to determine together which opportunities could suit you and your criteria best. Whether you are a candidate or company, we are here every step of the way and it will be our pleasure to assist you in your evolution.
Contact us today at +352 26 38 38 50 to discuss your next career move or have a look at our current vacancies on www.abiomis.com .