BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organizations, is present in 167 countries and employs more than 91.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 500 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalized service and valued relationship.
In 2016, BDO Luxembourg received the “Happy Trainees” label, with a rating of 4.2/5! This recognition rewards the quality of the integration and supervision of our trainees.
In order to support our IT Audit team, we are currently looking for a motivated IT Audit trainee (m/f).
Your next challenge:
- As part of our IT Audit team, you will participate in auditing IT infrastructure and application controls, assessing and diagnosing complex security solutions and designing risk management frameworks;
- You will also assist our clients in the definition of sustainable security governance and processes, and advise them to achieve their governance and IT risk management objectives.
- Supervised by your colleagues and managers, you will develop your autonomy and your professional know-how.
- You are a future graduate of a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Audit, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- You speak English with an excellent French/German command. Any other language is considered an asset;
- You are proactive, eager to learn and able to multitask;
- You have strong analytical skills and a structured approach to problem-solving;
- You communicate easily and can work autonomously as well as part of a team;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
Join us and…
- Become part of a global organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Have a diverse portfolio of national and international clients across different industries;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills;
- Receive attractive benefits.
We prefer long-term relationships with our interns (job offer possible at the end of your internship).
Stay connected by following our "BDO Luxembourg" page on Linkedin!