BDO, one of the largest global audit and advisory organisations, is present in 164 countries and employs more than 115.000 people.
At BDO Luxembourg, with more than 600 professionals and more than 30 nationalities, we offer our clients worldwide high-quality advice and service in audit, accounting, tax consultancy, financial engineering, human resources, and information technology.
We have one mission: offering our clients the collective expertise of an international network as well as a personalised service and valued relationship.
In order to support the growth of our Family Office – Accounting & Corporate team, we are currently looking for a:
Legal & Corporate Officer (m/f)
You will join the client corporate team and take in charge the daily management of your client portfolio, to whom you will deliver them corporate and administrative support in accordance with regulatory requirements/company standards.
- Prepare documents in relation the client Board Meetings (collecting; signatures, filing….)
- Provide support for the convening of Board sessions;
- Collect, revise and distribute materials resulting from the meetings;
- Prepare meeting minutes and safeguard the minutes of the Board;
- Follow-up on the agreements of the Board;
- Prepare documents in relation with the approval of annual accounts; collecting signatures, filing;
- Manage the shareholders’ register (bearer or registered shares)
- Prepare extraordinary General Meetings
- All mandatory filing at the RCS: deposit, order of RCS excerpts, any research
- Prepare contracts (services, domiciliation, mandate), agreements with the Beneficial Owner, filing in the KYC program and registration at the “Registre des Bénéficiares Effectifs”
- Review and check UBO declarations and the requested KYC AML documentation according to the internal KYC AML compliance procedures
- Ensure all company records and statutory registers are properly maintained and updated on a timely basis in the relevant systems with the necessary support of other members of your team to ensure the company is kept in good standing;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law or business administration;
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a corporate / AML compliance department or in a similar position;
- You are fluent in English and French, German would be an asset;
- You have excellent interpersonal and customer-service skills with a professional approach at all times in accordance with policies and procedures, legal/regulatory requirements;
- You are able to work on multiple projects at the same time, prioritize matters and meet deadlines;
- You are extremely organized and rigorous;
- You are dynamic, proactive, and pay close attention to details;
… then this offer is probably made for you!
- Become part of a global organisation with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth;
- Work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment;
- Get attractive benefits and advantages (in-house free fitness room, canteen, homeworking, …);
- Get an extensive training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
Stay connected by following BDO Luxembourg!