Banner Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
Logo Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)

Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) Karriere und Jobs

69 route d'Esch L-2953 Luxembourg

69 route d'Esch L-2953 Luxembourg

1856

Gründungsjahr

1000+ Mitarbeiter

Mitarbeiterzahl


In wenigen Worten

Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) is one of the biggest banks in the Grand Duchy, offering retail, private, corporate and institutional banking, as well as treasury and financial market services.

The majority of BIL’s 2,000 employees work at the headquarters in Luxembourg City – this centralised setup promotes swift, agile decision-making and short reporting lines, enabling BIL to offer clients innovative solutions for their changing needs. BIL is recognised as systemically important by the European Central Bank.

BIL has dedicated wealth management offices in Switzerland, Denmark

and the Middle East as well as trading floors in Luxembourg and Zurich. In addition, BIL Group subsidiaries in Luxembourg offer specialized services: Belair House (family office and investment management), BIL Manage Invest (alternative fund management), BIL Lease (leasing solutions) and Experta Corporate and Fund Services.

The Luxembourgish Government holds a 10% stake in BIL, thereby further strengthening the strategic position of the bank. The remaining 90% of BIL are owned by the Chinese investment group Legend Holdings who are listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and founded the Lenovo Group.

Hier erfahren Sie mehr

Werden Sie Teil unseres Teams

24

Fügen Sie die Firma zu Ihren Favoriten hinzu und erhalten Sie ihre aktuellen Stellenangebote direkt nach Veröffentlichung.

Sie haben bereits ein Moovijob Profil? Loggen Sie sich ein

Wenn Sie diese Benachrichtung aktivieren, erklären Sie sich mit den rechtlichen Nutzungsbedingungen einverstanden.

Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) logo

Stagiaire - Client & Account Onboarding (Client Data Servicing Team)

Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)

Luxembourg

vor 1 Tg.
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) logo

Customer Support Assistant - BIL Direct Center (H/F)

Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)

Luxembourg

vor 2 Tg.
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL) logo

Expert Successions (H/F)

Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)

Luxembourg

vor 2 Tg.
Alle Stellenangebote ansehen