Veröffentlicht am 30/01/2023
SOPRA STERIA PSF
- IT Entwicklung
Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
With 47,000 employees in nearly 30 countries, the Group generated revenue of €4.7 billion in 2021.
Do you want to work with passion and achieve ambitious goals? Do you dream about new technology challenges?
Are you ambitious, motivated, eager to learn and want to be part of a big great team? We look forward to welcoming you among us !
You have 1-3 years of experience and you are already strong doing development activities in:
- An enterprise framework like Jakarta EE, Spring, Microprofile;
- Any JPA implementation like Hibernate, EclipseLink etc.
- Designing & implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services, gRPC, API Gateways);
- CI/CD tools & technologies;
- Test-Driven Development & agile practices;
- Java IDEs (i.e. IntelliJ IDEA) and build tools (i.e. Maven, Gradle);
- Development methodologies, in particular lifecycle management, system integration, bug tracking, version control and relevant supporting software (i.e. Git, Jira, Confluence);
It would be a nice to have some knowledge & experience with:
- Message Queuing Systems (i.e. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka);
- Information security concepts, including PKI infrastructures (i.e. signature, encryption, openSSL, certificates);
- Experience with GNU/Linux operative systems or other UNIX environments;
- One or more of the following virtualisation, containerization & automation technologies: Ansible, VMWare, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes.
You are someone who :
- Loves working in team;
- Is open mind and a problem solver;
- Shares knowledge’s with colleagues ;
- Is customer oriented ;
- Is Flexible, proactive and quality oriented;
- Speaks fluently English and other language would be an asset;
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- an opportunity to join a human centric company.
- a stable work environment
- training and close monitoring of your professional career
- exciting assignements and projects