We are currently looking for a Legal Counsel for a growing fiduciary company based in Luxembourg.
You will take part of a fiduciary implanted at Luxembourg since 2006 where the human values are the most important. You will join a company of over 100 people, with a strong multicultural aspect that will allow you to work in an international environment.
You will have your work valued by the company and you will have the opportunity to improve your professional career.
As Junior Legal you will be attached to the Legal & Tax Department.
Legal Counsel Offer:
- Salary up to 50k
- Reimbursement of public transport
- Meal vouchers
- 30 days vacations: you will have more time to spend with your family
- You will have a complete mutual that will protect your family & yourself
Legal Counsel Tasks:
- You will be in charge of keeping the registers and other corporate documents up to date
- You will organize & prepare board, shareholders’ and other meetings
- You will fill Register of Commerce & Companies
- Filling & administration of legal documents
- You will be the link between notaries & international law firms
Legal Counsel Profile:
- At least 1 to 4 years of experience in corporate governance
- A first experience as a Legal assistant would be considered as a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office-package
- You are organized and you have a sense of respect for confidentiality
- Fluent in English, all other languages will be an asset
Are you interested to this opportunity?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.