Test Engineer (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am 02/06/2023
TEST ENGINEER (M/F)
Experis is currently looking for a Test Engineer (m/f) to strengthen a team performing manual and automation testing inside a huge environment, on behalf of a prestigious client – ON-SITE.
As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of products delivered and you will also be involved in all testing activities. This includes:
- Preparation and execution of tests according to the determined test strategy and business requirements.
- In-depth analysis of technical and functional requirements.
- Detect and create high quality evidence for bugs and error reports.
- Follow-up of defect resolution and effectively communicate status, issues and risks.
- Interact with the development team and technical architects to deal with and resolve dependencies.
- Reporting to the team's Project Manager and support him/her in the preparation of test plans and test description documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and at least 2 years of experience with test/development activities inside complex environments.
- Very good knowledge of the software development life cycle, but also of test design techniques, testing tools and test methodology
- Certified Test Analyst (ISTQB/TMap or equivalent).
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence XRay, Hp ALM/QC.
- A great sense of detail with an excellent analytical and synthetic mind; curious, taste for investigation.
- Fluent in English, excellent communication skills; French will be considered an asset.
- A long-term mission inside a huge institution.
- A challenging environment that will allow to practice your taste for IT.