Experis IT Luxembourg is looking for an Application Support Manager (m/f) for one of its clients in Luxembourg.
- Your role involves ensuring the smooth operation and optimization of application solutions within the business application portfolio of a group of companies.
- Deep knowledge of the existing IT system is required for both technical and functional aspects to effectively manage and disseminate it within the IT department.
- Responsibilities include interacting with various internal and external resources to maintain the application solutions.
- Monitor and incorporate regulatory and organizational changes that may affect functional or technical aspects.
- Track issues, manage their progress with stakeholders, establish comprehensive reporting, and ensure implementation of defined solutions.
- Communicate progress to internal clients and ensure optimal performance of subcontractors as needed.
- Implement, monitor, and communicate processes for evolutionary and corrective maintenance following standard frameworks like ITIL.
- Present updates, corrections, and any event related to business requests during regular meetings with business units.
- You have a degree in IT or any related field.
- You have a 5-year experience in a similar position.
- Technical experience with application support, SQL, Java or any other programming language.
- Knowledge in scripting. Coding skills would be an advantage.
- You are fluent in French & English. Any other language would be an asset.
- An enticing salary package.
- A good work-life balance.
- Working alongside recognized experts.