PRODUCT OWNER / PROJECT MANAGER (M/F)
Experis Luxembourg is currently seeking a talented and experienced Product Owner / Project Manager (m/f) to join our dynamic team and lead Agile projects for a major client in the industrial sector.
As a Product Owner / Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing Agile projects and collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of high-quality solutions for our industrial client.
- Lead Agile project teams consisting of 5-6 members, ensuring efficient project execution.
- Develop and maintain project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including clients, end-users, and internal teams, to gather and refine project requirements.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within scope.
- Foster strong relationships with clients and serve as their advocate within the organization.
- Facilitate retrospectives and other Agile ceremonies to identify areas for improvement and implement changes accordingly.
- Perform regular reviews and testing to verify the functionality and usability of the product.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; advanced degree or certification in Project Management or Agile is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Product Owner and/or Project Manager in an Agile environment, preferably in the industrial sector.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and their application in project management.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills.
- Proficiency in project management tools and software (e.g., Jira, Trello, MS Project).
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation skills, allowing you to facilitate effective communication and consensus among diverse stakeholders.
- Fluent in English; proficiency in French.