With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our international tax specialists advise, guide and implement innovative tax solutions to secure the best results and help our clients. They deal with all types of fiscal issues such as corporation tax, international tax regimes, withholding taxes, reporting and accounting. As Senior BI Data Analyst in our Tax IT team, you will assist our tax specialists in the processing and standardization of accounting data provided by our international clients.
Your next challenge
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse
- Develop policies and procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs
- Cooperate with IT department to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible to leverage big data use cases
- Monitor analytics and metrics results
- Implement new data analysis methodologies
- Create reports and data visualization dashboards
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies