Masterthesis/ Internship PCB Design for Macro-OLED Buttons m|f|x
WAAGNER-BIRO LUXEMBOURG STAGE SYSTEMS
Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A. is part of the Waagner-Biro Stage Systems Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of stage technology, with headquarters in Austria. As one of the global market leaders, the compa-ny develops and installs stage technology systems for opera houses, theatres, music halls, multi-purpose halls, and cruise ships. The main focus at the Lux-embourg location in Rodange is developing the safety-related control system for the stage machinery "Computer-Aided Theatre" (C⋅A⋅T), which uses state-of-the-art technology to control the upper stage and lower stage machinery in more than 200 venues worldwide.
During your Internship, you will design and develop a Macro OLED Button Module for our desks and thus increase the user experience with the CATV-5 System.
- You will write functional and technical specifications documents.
- You will make a market Analysis of the existing OLED Macro buttons.
- You will design the Printed Circuit Board, on which the macro-Buttons will be inserted.
- You will program the microprocessors of this PCB.
- You will write test document and How-To documents in English for project hand over.
- Studies in electrical engineering and passionate about electronics
- Knowledge in Eagles or any PCB Design tool
- Analytical Thinking
- Basic Programming Skills
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
An internship with Waagner-Biro Stage Systems delivers chances and challeng-es alike. Working in an internationally renowned company is exciting, but it also represents enrichment in personal and professional development.
WE HAVE EARNED YOUR INTEREST?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents.