IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (M/F)
Experis is currently looking for an IT Support Technician (m/f) to join an outstanding environment on behalf of a prestigious client based in Luxembourg.
As an IT Support Technician, you'll have the opportunity to put your IT expertise and troubleshooting skills into practice for users, and so to have a deep impact. Your responsibilities will be as follow:
- Handling incidents and requests by using properly the client’s ticketing system and in accordance with SLA’s and regarding priorities (VIPs’ and Sales’ cases, other high priority cases), handling level 1 or even level 2 issues.
- Perform occasionally basic support on network infrastructure.
- Assists users and new joiners with the installation, configuration, and usability of computers, peripheral equipment, software, tablets, smartphones, other electronic devices within standards and guidelines.
- Supports remotely users, if needed.
- Look after devices (test / troubleshoot laptop, VM’s, Printer, meeting rooms, etc.) to be refreshed as well as new installations in accordance with approved standard and keep updated the database.
- Prevent from reoccurrence of very dissatisfied responses.
- Degree in Computer Science and minimum 3 years experience as a Support Technician, ideally for VIP clients.
- Be comfortable working in Microsoft/Windows environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you're able to work in a team.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and adapt.
- Ideally, you're ITIL certified.
- Fluency in Luxembourgish, German, English and French.