CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring a Manual Tester, to join our multicultural team of a European Institutions in Luxembourg.
- You will develop test scenarios for functional, integration, usability and performance testing based on business and technical requirement
- You will write test scripts for manual tests and create test data for complex integrated system
- You will maintain existing test suite
- You will build test plan, perform test execution, report issues and perform quality checks after issue resolution
- You will do the manual regression testing
- You will review test scenarios, scripts and test data developed by other team members
- You will document testing activities (management of test execution results in test management tool, contribute to creation of test reports and quality assurance metrics)
- You are able to speak and write fluently in English (C1 minimum), French and/or German is a strong asset
- You hold a Bachelor degree in IT (strong asset)
- You are able to document and troubleshoot errors
- You have strong organizational skills, good time management skills
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- You have experience in some of the following technologies : SQL, Jira, Xray
- You have some high analytical skills
- You possess a valid work permit for Luxembourg (killing criteria)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position..