T24 Developer (M/F)
Veröffentlicht am 24/09/2023
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
- Luxembourg (Canton), Luxembourg
Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg's finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
Your next challenge:
We are currently in the process of migrating from our Core Banking system (Mainframe) to a more modern solution (T24). Our development teams mainly work on integrating our fronts with this new Core Banking. We're also working our way to DevOps by progressing on an initiative which already allowed us to improve the deployment of our applications and reduce significantly our time to market.
- Design robust solutions with the specifications from the business
- Implement robust solutions
- Help other teams to design and implement robust solutions (design sessions)
- Train and support your colleagues (code review, workshops, technical retrospectives)
- Promote quality and reduce its cost (built-in)
- T24, JBC, IRIS, Events
- Java based microservices
- Oracle, Exadata
- MQ Series, Kafka
- ELK, Dynatrace
- Work environment : Windows
- CI/CD (GitLab, Jenkins, Sonar, XLDeploy, XLRelease)
We are looking for a profile who will work on the following T24 technologies:
- T24 development using Design Studio
- T24 Screen, Enquiry, Report designing
- T24 Customizations JBC (InfoBasic)
- T24 interface development
- T24 IRIS framework
- T24 Integration Framework
- Advanced expertise with Finance related modules, reports and concepts (Data Capture, CRF, Consol Key, General Ledger and Accounting Schemes…)
- Knowledge AA module
- T24 Customizations with Java Framework
- T24 Unit Testing framework
- IT relevant experience: 4+ years
- Master degree in computer sciences or information systems engineering
- Passionate at heart and always seek to improve yourself and share your knowledge & know how
- You like to communicate and are not afraid to speak publicly
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Keen to take initiatives
- Motivated and eager to work with like-minded colleagues
- You embody agile principles and BIL corporate values
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths .We will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the Bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.
NB: The selected candidate will be asked to provide an extract from the criminal record (no.3) as evidence of integrity and justified with regard to the specific needs of the position to be filled.