Internship - HR Processes (M/F)
Veröffentlicht am 20/03/2023
Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
Founded in 1856, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg is the oldest multi-business bank in the Grand Duchy. From its foundation, the BIL has always played an active role in the development of the Luxembourg economy. It currently operates in retail, private and corporate banking, as well as on major capital markets. Employing more than 2 000 people, BIL is present in the financial hotspots that are Luxembourg, Switzerland, and China.
As a major player in Luxembourg’s finance industry and as a signatory of the UN Principles of Responsible Banking, BIL is committed to handing over a responsible and sustainable bank to future generations.
What will you do?
- Support on the variety of HR processes such as Recruitment, Talent Management, Performance management, etc.
- Handle administrative tasks: draft communications, prepare materials for meetings,
- Assist with administrative tasks related to benchmarks, organize filings, record data, analyze and improve company job descriptions,
- Prepare simple reporting,
- Assist with the operational implementation of the Talent Programs (organization of information sessions, review/translation of supporting material, etc.),
- Assist with the operation implementation of the Application Tracking System (organization of the training sessions, preparation of the training materials, etc).
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and listening abilities.
- You are a student in your fourth or fifth year of higher education focusing on human resources, and looking for a long-term traineeship.
- You are independent, trustworthy, and confident enough to take the initiative, with attention to detail and good organisational skills.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are fully proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
BIL offers a broad range of challenging projects and a huge choice of career paths - we will assist you in finding the one that best meets your skills and expectations. Your personal development is our priority and we greatly encourage you to dive into different business areas for the broadest possible experience.
BIL is firmly of the opinion that diversity & inclusion contribute towards increasing the collective performance of the bank. We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion that encourages individual development with equal opportunities for all.