(SENIOR) C++ DEVELOPER m|f|d|x
Veröffentlicht am 06/05/2023
Waagner-Biro Stage Systems
- IT Entwicklung
(SENIOR) C++ DEVELOPER m|f|d|x
WAAGNER-BIRO LUXEMBOURG STAGE SYSTEMS
Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems S.A. is part of the Wagner-Biro Stage Systems Group, one of the world's largest suppliers of stage technology, with headquarters in Austria. As one of the global market leaders, the company develops and installs stage technology systems for opera houses, theatres, music halls, multi-purpose halls, and cruise ships. The main focus at the Luxembourg location in Rodange is developing the safety-related control system for the stage machinery "Computer-Aided Theatre" (C- A - T), which uses state-of-the-art technology to control the upper stage and lower stage machinery in more than 200 venues world-wide.
As a (Senior) C++ Developer at Waagner-Biro Luxembourg Stage Systems, you will become part of a very experienced team responsible for the design, development, testing, integration and modification of the real-time motion controller, necessary bus systems and network communication interfaces to third party systems.
Your tasks include:
- Elaboration of complex mathematical solutions and implementation of the algorithms into a real-time control system with special attention to computing power, functional safety and stability.
- Elaboration and implementation of the best software architecture
- Design and implementation of APIs and microservices
- Taking over code review from colleagues
- Maintaining, extending, and optimizing our continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Maintenance of our development servers
- Responsibility for ideal software implementation of solutions in terms of readability, maintainability, extensibility, and testability
- Diploma in mathematics, physics, or computer sciences
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar environment with strong focus on efficiency of algorithms, scalability and memory footprint
- Very good C++ programming skills
- Experience in Microcontroller programming or programming of embedded devices is considered an asset
- CI/CD integration
- Good Linux knowledge
- Agile or V-model development
- Business fluent in English. German or French are considered as an asset.
- Pleasant personality, able to hold conversations and listen to others
- Ability to work in a team while being able to work independently, efficiently, and result-oriented
We offer a permanent position in futi-lime with an attractive gross salary according to your education and professional experience, as well as the advantages of an international company with headquarters in Vienna and locations in Europe and Asia. Training and development opportunities as well as an exciting, multicultural project environment and cooperation in a team with outstanding expertise are part of the working environment. A varied and challenging job with a lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to work independently and take responsibility for the success right from the start.
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIG!
A career with Waagner-Biro Stage Systems offers chances and challenges alike. Working in an internationally renowned company is exciting and represents enrichment in personal and professional development.