Head of Private Banking - Swedish Business
Do you always go the extra mile? Are you a natural communicator, focused on clients and driven by results? Then let's work together to exceed the expectations of our clients and to continue to write the success story of VP Bank. We will give you the room you need to pursue your passion for innovation and to bring your ideas to life.
- Lead and develop the colleagues of our Swedish Private Banking unit
- Supporting the development of the bank's strategy and interacting in strategic questions
- Active leadership contribution to develop the business growth, efficiency and profitability together with the Management team
- Take active part in business development between client segment units and locations to support the bank's strategy
- Ensure adherence to current internal procedures, rules and regulations (e.g. Compliance, AML, MiFID II)
- Building, retaining and expanding new and existing Private Banking relationships in accordance with the bank's strategy
- Lead the market strategy for the Swedish market including event planning
- Consultation of our clients based on their wealth planning and investment goals.
- You are an experienced and mature professional with vast work experience in Private Banking/ Wealth Management and the ambition to enhance your career
- You have a very good understanding of banking, financial markets, financial products and client expectations within International Private Banking
- You possess strong organizational and leadership skills and have already successfully managed a Private Banking team or unit
- Your mindset is client-oriented and you strive to deliver excellent client service on the highest professional level
- Your excellent sales and interpersonal communication skills enable you to interact successfully with clients and colleagues
- You possess a well-developed network of professional and personal long-term contacts and your passion in acquisition enables you to introduce new clients to the Group
- You show a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- You are open minded for the digital world and have a good knowledge of computer tools (MS-Office package, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- MiFID II Certification is mandatory
- You are fluent in English and Swedish (verbally and in writing). Any other Scandinavian language is an asset.
In the event of an Employment we will ask you to present a criminal record.