Project Manager (m/f/d)
As Project Manager, you will coordinate, manage and lead our projects and you will be the interface between our customers and our internal organization for project execution.
Overall project leader and customer contact
- Responsibility for complex large-scale and medium size projects starting at nomination up to completion of the contractual obligations
- Represent our company in its external relationship with the customer, suppliers and partners
Coordination, organization and monitoring of project during all project phases
- Break down of the overall project in various activities, define interfaces and agree responsibility with involved departments in term of costs, activity and time
- Identify and monitor project risks; define, implement and follow-up of measures taken to minimize them
Project costs and revenues control
Extra-costs and claim management
Ensuring project execution leads to expected project results.
- Interesting development possibilities in an international, innovative and dynamic company
- Large training measures and target-oriented feedback
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- Prior experience as Project Manager for international projects in a similar industrial environment is considered as strong advantage
- Fluent in English; for office communication, a good command in German and/or French is required
- Excellent communication and people relationship skills
- Well trained negotiation and organisational skills
- High degree of initiative and self-responsibility and able to work in a professional and independent manner
- Flexibility and willingness to travel worldwide and to work with multinational teams.