Senior Tax & Legal Counsel (F/M)
To provide tax and legal advice and support to internal clients of OneLife, in order to secure the legal and tax environment of the undertakings of the OneLife Group, ensure the tax and legal duties with respect to business of OneLife are duly fulfilled and provide support with respect to corporate duties.
Advice, legal and tax expertise
- Review and/or draft agreements (corporate as well as business related)
- Provide support to internal clients on matters related in particular to corporate taxes and legal but also corporate finance and business legal
- Coordinate projects and external legal advice
- Draft/review board documents, contracts and correspondence in collaboration with management and company secretary
- Report on activities in general in accordance with the modalities agreed with management
- Ensure the legal and tax follow-up and maintenance of our existing life insurance portfolio mainly for our core markets with regulatory, legal and tax expertise and review tax returns
- Negotiate, structure and implement restructuring operations, mergers and acquisitions in collaboration with management
- Capacity to lead, on the legal side, projects related to regulatory changes by delivering accurate analysis, follow up and implementation solutions for significant regulatory initiatives
- Manage and advise on complaints or disputes with third parties, which could lead to legal proceedings or actions. Support the team member(s) within Tax & Legal in charge of complaints and litigations, where needed
- Participle actively in marketing initiatives including events, newsletters, partner meetings, training, etc.
- At least, 5 years’ experience in Banking / Finance sector
- Active listening and good communication skills
- Able to adapt to different level of stakeholders
- Open to multicultural and multilingual diversity
- Capable of working independently as well as within a team
- Problem solver & solution oriented
- Fluent French, Dutch and English (written and spoken).
- Additional European languages are an asset (Finnish, Danish or Swedish)
- Tax knowledges is considered as an advantage
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. As a specialist in this area with close to 30 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for wealthy clients across Europe.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning or simply understanding how to better
manage your wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners — including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers — our dynamic team of international experts offers a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
OneLife is a member of APICIL Group, the fourth largest social protection group in France, engaged in health and life insurance, pensions, savings products and related financial services.