Nordic Market Business Support (F/M)
On a day-to-day basis, the right candidate will be handling the full process associated with an efficient withholding tax reclaim process, be it e.g. ensuring relief at source, providing and/or producing any required documentation, defining and following the full cash flow from the dividend source to a refund being booked on the individual policy accounts, communication towards the policy holders, in-house coordination between the involved functions, follow up on DTT changes, questions from policy holders or partners, communicate with custodian banks and much more.
The ideal candidate would have an expressed wish, energy and ambition to master the above described position, possibly combined with relevant educational and/or work-related experience.
- Be part of and contribute to a very dedicated and passionate Nordic team
- Execute on unlisted investments, onboarding, maintaining a compliant file, reporting to tax authorities if needed be, handle exits, listings, de-mergers, mergers and much more
- Liaise with custodian banks, maintain and build on our good relationship with them
- Be one of the key contact persons towards policy holders and the management of the unlisted companies or fund management
- Act as an in-house coordinator between various functions to always have a full and well documented understanding of our unlisted portfolio
- Learn about and contribute to our in-house expertise in relation to corporate, tax, legal and/or audit aspects of structuring unlisted investments
- Over time contribute to and host in-house trainings of colleagues to learn more about unlisted investments
- If and when required, travel with other team members to meet with new partners, or existing partners, to identify new business opportunities
- A wish to take the opportunity as described above on you.
- The candidate will have a relevant experience in relation to:
- International corporate law/structuring
- International tax law/structuring
- Portfolio reporting and compliance, preferably in a cross-border context
- A meaningful experience gained through educational merits and/or actual work experience both count.
The candidature should :
- Be a team player and have strong interpersonal skills
- Have interest in working in a very multi-national outgoing environment
- Be a proactive and positive communicator, in writing and spoke
- Have proficient level command of the English language.
- Any other language such as Danish, Swedish, German, French or Spanish would be most
OneLife. Several reasons
OneLife exists to overturn conventional attitudes to life assurance. As a specialist in this area with 30 years’ experience, we develop cross-border financial planning solutions for wealthy clients across Europe and beyond.
Whether it’s a question of long-term savings, inheritance planning or simply understanding how to better manage your wealth, we are dedicated to providing sophisticated, compliant and innovative solutions that are crafted to suit each individual and their evolving needs.
Together with a solid network of select partners — including private banks, family offices and independent financial advisers — our dynamic team of international experts offers a fresh approach that helps understand and anticipate the needs of wealthy clients in a world of change.
With more than EUR 8 bn in assets under management, OneLife is a member of APICIL Group, the third largest social protection group in France, engaged in health and life insurance, pensions, savings products and related financial services.
Join the team!
If you’re interested in joining the team, send your CV.