Tax Risk Officer
Veröffentlicht am 09/06/2023
Tax Risk Officer
As part of the strengthening of its Wholesale Banking business line, ING Luxembourg is looking for a Tax Advisor - Wholesale Banking (m/f).
As a Tax Risk Officer, you will be responsible for analyzing files and situations from a tax perspective for a Wholesale Banking clientele (International Large Corp, Private Equity, Funds, REF).
The aim is to monitor and assess the Tax Compliance Risk related to Wholesale Banking Clientele.
As such, you will be in charge of:
• Provide this service in full compliance with the interests of the client and the Bank and the applicable regulations, particularly in terms of identifying, managing and controlling of risk;
• Follow the national and international tax news to ensure this commercial support;
• Drafting recommendations and guidelines for the sales teams in order to support and facilitate their work in this area;
• Training and informing the sales teams in order to increase or maintain their knowledge of tax matters;
• Interface with the Bank's various experts in risk management and more specifically Corporate Tax, Legal and Compliance.
Knowledge and experience:
• University degree in law ideally complemented by a specialization in tax law
• Expertise in local and international Tax
• Good KYC Knowledge
• Minimum experience of 5 in bank, a law firm, a consulting firm or in a similar function within a financial institution
• Good knowledge of Luxembourg and international tax law;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
o Strong commercial sense and negotiation skills
o Good analytical, organizational and synthesis skills;
• Languages: Oral and written knowledge of French and English is essential;
• Fluency in any other language will be considered an asset
Your working environment
With over 1050 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.