Personal Banker_ Luxembourgish speaking(m/f)
Veröffentlicht am 05/06/2023
Personal Banker (m/f)
Description of the position
You want to:
- Join an International Group that offers you real prospects of development
- Work in a pleasant, dynamic, diversified, collegial and entrepreneurial environment
- Contribute with your ideas and thoughts
- Develop your skills through training and participation in projects
Join The Retail Banking Department of ING Luxembourg as a Personal Banker
- The Personal Banker (m/f) is responsible for developing, reinforcing and maintaining global relationships with its portfolio of approximately 400 individual clients.
- He is the main point of contact for our resident/border resident clients between EUR 100,000 and EUR 1,000,000, In this context, he is representing the bank and needs to be an ambassador of our values.
- To close successful dealings, the Personal Banker uses the clients’ intake and the range of banking services at his disposal (loans, deposits, payments, investments, life insurance, …).
- The Personal Banker is also a reference for investment matters for all clients in collaboration with Portfolio Management.
- He works in collaboration with our Wealth Planning Analyst to ensure that his clients benefit from a patrimonial approach. He also ensures that clients with “Wealth” or “Corporate” potential are detected and introduced to the appropriate teams.
- He represents the bank at events organized by ING or other institutions in order to develop privileged relationships, acquire new clients and develop a network of business introducers.
Competencies / Behaviors:
- Good knowledge of financial matters
- Notions in patrimonial matters
- Basic knowledge of civil law
- Good knowledge of all the bank's products (loans, deposits, payments, investments, life insurance...) for the individual segment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commercial sense
- Good analytical, organizational and synthesis skills
- Autonomy and pro-activity
- University degree with an economic, commercial or financial orientation and/or a minimum of 3 to 5 years of solid experience in the banking environment as a financial advisor
- Luxembourgish, French and English are mandatory
Your working environment:
With over 1000 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 120 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.