Veröffentlicht am 25/03/2023
ING Luxembourg is looking for a CIO Officer (m/f), who will support TECH management by contributing towards strategy development and implementation, to draw up, implement, guarantee
and monitor internal business processes and acts as a linking pin for other parts of the organisation (Tribes, Functions, cross Borders and/or Business Lines) so as to enable effective and efficient operation.
The CIO Officer will report to the CIO and functional to the Group Retail CIO Office.
- Support the CIO and the Tech Management team in defining, designing, communicating and executing the Tech strategy, in line with the Global one.
- Work closely with the CIO and IT Area Leads on preparing the communication and presentations for global and local audiences
- Responsible of defining and documenting of the IT processes following ITIL framework and Agile Way of Working
- Defines, monitors and reports KPIs for IT processes
- Ensures accurate local and global reporting of KPI, KRI, KCT and SLA for Tech
- Responsible for the follow up of IT contracts, in collaboration with Procurement, and in direct relation with the vendors
- Makes sure procurement happens on time and on the agreed budget
- Handles projects end to end and contributes to NextGen Tech implementation
- In charge with developing and delivering change management plans and achieving outcomes for the support of the Tech organization
- Represents Tech department in external relations
Who we are looking for?
- Proven experience of project management, planning and organizing in Tech environment for more than 3 years
- Good communication skills
- Excellent composure, professionalism and presentation skills
- Capacity to build partnerships and to work collaboratively with others in order to reach shared objectives
- Ability to create new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Skills to build strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions
- Financial/Business understanding
Your working environment
With over 1000 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.