AML Junior Monitoring (m/f)
Veröffentlicht am 29/03/2023
AML Junior Monitoring (m/f)
Hello you critical thinker, risk balancer and strategic advisor. It’s time to make your mark on the future of safe and secure banking. Here’s how:
You contribute to a safe, secure and compliant bank for millions. You strengthen the pivotal role of compliance as safekeeper of trust. You nurture and enhance a healthy risk culture across the organisation. You proactively drive risk-based decision making. You create true impact in compliance risk management execution. You keep growing.
What you will do
- As Compliance Quality Assurance (CQA) Officer, your main mission is to run local compliance monitoring activities on AML/FEC topics covering both 1st and 2nd Line of Defense, with a focus on quality of the sourced activities (e.g. CDD, screening, transaction monitoring) in line with the annual CMP plan. These QA activities include Continuous Monitoring, Process Reviews, challenge of Key Control Testing done by 1st line of defence.
- You will monitor and assess the implementation of the FEC/AML policies and processes within ING Luxembourg and the quality of the AML/FEC sourced services, in line with the Compliance Monitoring and QA guidelines established by the Group Compliance QA team. The monitoring will cover both design and effectiveness.
Key accountabilities: In your role as CQA Officer:
- QA Execution: You execute and document the assigned AML/FEC monitoring activities in accordance with the QA Methodology ensuring timely delivery of the missions,
- Provide input for the NFRC, NFRD and other committees and reporting based on the results of the AML/FEC monitoring activities,
- Use the global CQA tool for documentation and tracking of the QA activities.
- Apply a variety of testing methods and techniques in line with the QA guidelines established by the Group Compliance QA team, including use of data analytics.
How to succeed?
- You have a university Degree or equivalent;
- You have an excellent level of English (verbal/written) and French is an asset;
- You have an experienced profile with 3 years in a risk or control area (e.g., compliance, internal audit, risk function);
- You have relevant knowledge of the risks and processes within Financial Crime Compliance, Organizational and Conduct Compliance;
- You have an investigative mindset, with an understanding of audit/control methodologies;
- You have (data) analytical skills and sound judgement;
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and are able to embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment;
- Almost a born-Diplomat, you have excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across functional and geographic lines;
- Discreet and firm when needed, you are able to show flexibility when possible;
- You are used to working under pressure with tight deadlines while remaining supportive for the CQA Team and the Compliance Function.
What we offer
- Lead with distinctive benefits, Distinctive benefits are promises that make ING unique—our forward-looking mentality, dynamic environment, and culture of personal growth. Review the risk employee value proposition for more detail, these are the reasons our people love working for ING so use them to convince others. This could also be any completed with uncommon amenities like—free gym, desirable location, etc. Describe those things that means the most to you and your colleagues?
- Follow up with competitive benefits. Competitive benefits are crucial but not necessarily differentiating benefits. How does ING compare on salary range, insurance, retirement plans, work/life balance, opportunities for new roles, and supplied equipment such as a company car, laptop, etc.? Here you should link to a video, website or testimonial content that shares more insight about working at ING in this specific domain.
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues
- Work Agile, so new ideas come to life faster
- A job from 36 to 40 hours that fits your schedule to balance work and private life.• A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Travel reimbursement• 24 vacation days with 36-hour work week. (or 27 days with 40)• Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
Your working environment
With over 900 employees in the Grand Duchy and thanks to the combination of our local presence and the strength of a robust multinational like ING, we offer our personal and business customers a wide range of solutions through the channel of their choice.
ING is a global bank with a strong European base. 53,000 employees serve around 38.4 million customers, corporate clients and financial institutions in over 40 countries. Operating in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1960 as a universal and accessible bank, our products include savings, payments, investments, loans and mortgages for retail and private banking customers, whom we sever serve online and through our network of branches. For our Wholesale Banking clients, we provide lending, sustainable finance, payment & cash management and fund services.