Internship as robotics engineer
GRADEL develops ultralightweight structures, components, brackets for different industrial fields. We support the customers all over the projects: from the definition of the specification up to the installation and operation of the equipment. This activity is in strong development.
GRADEL hosts permanently 2 to 3 trainees in its engineering office. We are looking for a student in robotics engineering to develop winding trajectories for new parts.
The ideal candidate should have the following profile requirements:
- Master’s internship
- Study with orientation on robotics engineering
- Good skills in trajectory programming
- Developing interfaces between different software solutions
- Knowledge with software suite GRASSHOPER / RHINO / KARAMBA is considered as an asset
- Experience with ABB robot is considered as an asset
- Knowledge about composite production processes, calibration and optimization is considered as an asset
- Practical approach, problem solving, undertaking relevant research
- Possess analytical skills, organisational skills, confidence, attention to the detail
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to work independently and good team player
- Language skills: fluent in English/French or English/German (written and oral). A third language (French or German) is considered as an asset.
- Trajectories programming
- Check of manufacturing capabilities
- Manufacturing test
- Define trajectories strategy depending on manufacturing capabilities
- Development of tools to automate trajectories definition
We offer a position in an innovative and creative environment with strong relationships with suppliers and other departments of the company (Engineering, Supply-chain, Assembly, Finance). The trainee will be integrated in the structural ultralightweight department. The position is based in Hautcharage Luxembourg.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity and wish to take part actively to our future development, please send your application (cover letter + CV).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will only be disclosed to employees involved in the recruitment process. The selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record.