Internship - Billing & Payments Team #183970 (m/f)
Your field of responsibility
Join the Billing & Payments Team at Credit Suisse (Luxembourg) S.A. where we cover various aspects of the cash flows, directly or indirectly related to Investment Funds. As Reporting Agent, you will be in charge of providing miscellaneous reports and files to a variety of clients, both internal as external. These publications can be part of an established process or can also be based on ad hoc requests. You will be responsible for keeping up-to-date the team’s documentation related to this matter.
Your future colleague
Be part of an international, dynamic and experienced team, dealing with a wide range of daily requests to support our sophisticated clients. As a small and fast-paced team, we value transparency and an open-door-policy.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will convince us with:
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and enthusiasm to collaborate with data specialists to further enhance reporting tools;
- Good time management skills and precision in delivery;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French and/or German will be considered an asset);
- Understanding the values of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.