Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Junior Officer - Fund Domiciliation / Company Secretary (m/f)
- Drafting basic board resolutions/board meeting minutes in relation to the main corporate - events of a fund;
- Drafting basic shareholders’ resolutions/minutes of shareholders’ meetings;
- Working within the prescribed deadlines;
- Assisting the team in day-to-day requests;
- Be the main point of contact for clients and banks throughout the entire bank account on-boarding/opening process.
- Close coordination with other departments for resolving AML/KYC and other regulatory issues related to clients’ accounts
- Maintaining statutory registers and corporate files of each fund;
- Liaising with notaries, lawyers and banks.
- You are graduated in Business Administration, Economics, Law or Finance (minimum Bachelor);
- You have a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in Luxembourg in a similar position;
- You have a basic understanding of Luxembourg fund industry and its actors and a basic knowledge of the main Luxembourg laws and regulations in that field;
- You are fluent in English and in French;
- You are well organized, rigorous and dynamic;
- You are able to show proactivity and good communication skills;
- You are team-oriented.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.