Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 380 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters.
To be based in our Luxembourg office (Kirchberg), we are looking for a:
Lawyer Assistant (m/f)
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate;
- Liaising with clients, internal and external contact persons;
- Administrative monitoring of disputes;
- Taking charge of regular updates of our Client Relationship Management system;
- Organising various meetings, ensuring that venues are booked and that files for distribution are prepared in time;
- Organising business trips;
- Formatting letters, reports and modifying documents;
- Facilitating relationship between the lawyers and other internal departments;
- Follow-up of KYC aspects;
- Ensuring the backup of the other team assistants;
- Coordinating agendas if required;
- Performing various secretarial tasks (archiving files, mail, emails, faxes, DHL, etc.).
- You have ideally at least 2 years of proven professional experience as an administrative or personal assistant in an international and multilingual environment, possible experience in a law firm would be an asset;
- You have a perfect command of French and English (both spoken and written); German and Luxembourgish would be an asset;
- You are highly organised, rigorous, proactive and are able to handle confidential information with discretion;
- You are able to work autonomously and accurately with tight deadlines and know how to prioritise between conflicting demands;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, a service-oriented mindset and consider yourself as a team player;
- You have an excellent command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- An interesting role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent and ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.