Arendt Services, which is part of Arendt & Medernach, the largest law firm in Luxembourg, is regulated by the Luxembourg supervisory authority (CSSF – Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier) and operates under the status of Professional of Financial Sector (“PSF”).
Arendt Services offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial and accounting services, fund services, directorship of companies, tax-compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies
To be based in our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a:
Internship – Corporate Governance (m/f)
- Assist in the drafting of basic board resolutions/board meeting minutes in relation to the main corporate - events of a fund;
- Prepare basic shareholders’ resolutions/minutes of shareholders’ meetings;
- Working within the prescribed deadlines and alongside juniors and seniors;
- Maintaining statutory registers and corporate files of each fund;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests.
- You are a student in Business Administration, Economics, Law or Finance (minimum Bachelor);
- You are fluent in English and have at least a basic knowledge of French;
- You are seen as rigorous, proactive with good communication skills;
- You like working within a team and daily challenges;
- You have a basic understanding of Luxembourg fund industry and its actors and a basic knowledge of the main Luxembourg laws and regulations in that field.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.