Arendt & Medernach is the leading independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm’s international team of more than 400 legal professionals represents Luxembourg and foreign clients in all areas of Luxembourg business law from its main office in Luxembourg and representative offices in Hong Kong, London, New York and Paris.
Our service to clients is differentiated by the end to end specialist advice we offer, covering all legal, regulatory, taxation and advisory aspects of doing business in Luxembourg.
Our firm advises international and domestic clients in all areas of business law relevant to their business activities, ranging from fund formation, banking, insurance, private equity and real estate to corporate and tax matters
To be based in our Luxembourg office we are currently recruiting:
Experienced Lawyer – Public / Administrative Law
Integrated in a team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging structure, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields. You will notably:
- Work on public and administrative law matters;
- More specifically, you will be handling contentious and non-contentious files in administrative law, in particular in the areas of urban planning, environment, as well as public procurement;
- Conduct legal research;
- Attend hearings and plead before the administrative courts;
- Follow up on client requests, draft opinions and documents with the support of the senior in charge;
- Take part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects;
- Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
- You are registered with the Luxembourg bar as “avocat à la Cour”;
- You have gained at least 3 years of professional experience, in the fields of litigation, notably on administrative litigation matters in Luxembourg;
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language is considered a real asset;
- You are open-minded, self-driven, flexible and capable of working pro-actively and well organized in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Excellent internal training and career development;
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to collaborative work;
- A hybrid working environment offering flexibility and the possibility to work from home;
- A challenging role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent & ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially.