WANTED: Automation Team Leader (M/W)
We (TLI SERVICES) are currently looking for Automation Team Leader to integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company.
By joining the TLI SERVICES Consultant Team, you will contribute to its growth and become a superhero !
- Market watch and analyze in the area of IT Assets (end user equipment)
- Define, implement and manage Global Standards for end user solutions
- Administrate, Monitor and report activities of deployment tool (Autopilot, Intune)
- Analyze and optimize asset update policies
- Automate & optimize installation and upgrade processes
- Manage VDI systems
- Build and manage future digital workplaces
- Support the management and coordination of providers and 3rd parties
- Continuous Improvement of overall IT services and Image of the IT
- Technically define content of RFP’s for IT acquisitions
- Work in virtual organizations with international colleagues and end users
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Deep knowledge in technology roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience in working with deployment tools as well as in writing scripts for the use of the tools
- Strong knowledge of the end user devices marketplace
- Expert in management of large Microsoft Windows Platforms
- Deep knowledge of security concepts on end user devices
- Expert in Microsoft Desk Solutions (o365, teams etc)
- Active player in Innovation programs and concepts
- Familiar with ISO27001
- Capable to operate and work in incident/crises mode
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French and/or German is considered as an assets
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell) is an asset
What we offer:
· A permanent and internal contract that will provide you stability.
· An attractive salary and package, depending on your profile.
· Integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company and evolve.
· Be part of a young and dynamic team with a family spirit to have a nice work environment.
· No more boring days, the missions will be different every day!
Do you want to meet your future team?
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (PDF preferred). This position is handled by our HR Department.
All the applications will remain totally confidential.