AWS Cloud Solutions Architect
Veröffentlicht am 14/05/2023
SOPRA STERIA PSF
- IT Consulting
- IT Entwicklung
As an AWS Cloud Architect, you are responsible for:
- Selecting the services offered by AWS cloud provider,
- Producing designs and guidelines to allow a scalable usage of those services,
- Coordinating the technical integration with the IT tooling (Customer portal, CMDB, automation, chargeback, etc.),
- Working to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and contribute to updating procedures for the operational teams,
- Working within cross-functional teams of developers, architects’ community, project managers on delivering technical solutions for improving the overall quality of product, build, deployments, monitoring and alerting, with emphasis on resilience, scalability, security, best practices and continuous improvement,
- Implementing a CI / CD strategy to incorporate the entire product development lifecycle and the continual evolution of multi-functional collaboration, associated best practices, tooling, and standards,
- Working towards automation and elimination of repetitive tasks, bringing your experience in modern tools to help DevSecOps teams deliver more effectively,
- Providing cloud technological watch to enable continuous innovation.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science,…);
- At least 4-5 years of relevant professional experience building AWS services and 5 years IT architecture experience;
- AWS architecture certification (the Associate level is a minimum);
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is an asset;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to work independently and to learn;
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
- Customer-driven and service-oriented mindset;
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in designing, deploying and operating on public cloud framework AWS;
- Solid understanding of the operational organization of industrialized service delivery;
- Automating infrastructure deployment using CI/CD AWS tooling;
- In-depth AWS knowledge such as CloudFormation, serverless, cloud native applications, API gateway… (certification desirable);
- Infrastructure as Code using CDK (preferably typescript);
- Container technologies (EKS, ECS and Fargate);
- An ever-developing knowledge of and interest in technology, particularly cutting-edge DevOps and infrastructure advances, including but not limited to Micro-Services / API Architectures / CloudNative technologies;
- Comfort with services operations, collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional boundaries;
- Experience in Agile projects and teams.
- A full teleworking mission is possible, from a European country.
- an opportunity to join a human centric company.
- a stable work environment
- training and close monitoring of your professional career
- exciting assignements and projects