Associate Director – Corporate Secretarial / Legal
Sanne, an Apex Group Company, is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services.
As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses. Each specialist business is led by directors with extensive asset and market experience who are in turn supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform.
- Operational lead on a client service team specialized in Real Estate. This includes, client onboarding, client service and implementation of client strategy;
- Responsible for the management of the Gross profit margin of the team, including revenue recognised;
- Maintain and create procedures based on new IT systems being implemented;
- Act as a central point of contact for the team and stakeholders;
- Ensure team’s compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control processes;
- Build excellent working relationships with key clients within the teams across Sanne and continuously work to enhance client experience and ensure that Sanne is viewed as the provider of choice;
- Ensure team meets/hits relevant operational & risk/compliance KPIs and targets;
- Provide day to day leadership and management guidance which mirrors the organisational vision and values, including cross-divisional collaboration;
- Create, motivate and lead a high performing team, focusing on the attraction, recruitment and retention of business professionals that have the appropriate skills and experience for the Lux team;
- Ensure the team has personal development plans, clear understanding of their role and responsibilities and formal performance evaluations which are reviewed each year;
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires.
Skills / experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law or Legal or Corporate Secretary experience;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in companies administration industry;
- Knowledge of alternative asset classes (i.e. real estate);
- Possess strong board support skills, in particular experience in supporting complex high profile boards;
- Ability to identify and escalate matters as and when required;
- Highly developed commercial and strategic dexterity;
- Continually scans the LUX market to create or seize opportunities or respond to threats;
- Has the credibility and gravitas to interact and develop business relationships both internally and externally;
- Is focused on delivering against business goals to create value;
- Good understanding of the technical and operational requirements of offering a broad range of fiduciary and administrative services to LUX companies, focus on corporate secretarial services;
- Challenges, harnesses and nurtures the talents of people at all levels.
As Sanne Group Luxembourg is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.