Manager - Business Transformation & Operational Excellence
BY THE WAY, WHAT DO Managers DO @ Resultance ?
Our Managers play a key role in delivering consulting to our clients. They lead projects thanks to their strong expertise in operational excellence methodologies and frameworks (Planning, Scope, Risk, stakeholder communication). They are mentors to our consultants providing guidance and coaching, ensuring that team members are meeting project objectives. Managers support the vision of the company identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, networking with potential clients, participating in proposal development and identifying new service offerings. Managers are often the main point of contact with clients, and are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with them (Manage expectations, communicate project progress and results, and identify additional business opportunities).
EXCITING RIGHT? :) AND MORE PRECISELY, THEY:
- Actively expend network, identify and share business opportunities => DEVELOP, EXPEND
- Manage diagnoses, guide and conduct all the analyses to be carried out, manage the expectations/needs, convert diagnosis into projects, prepare and perform the proposals & recommendations to the clients => MANAGE & CONVERT
- Lead Projects : Define the detailed action plan, identify the methodologies/expertise needed, manage the quality of deliverables (teams and experts), manage risks, carry out meetings, monitor resources/planning/invoicing, identify and share cross/up selling opportunities=> LEAD, MONITOR
- Develop our resources and the expertise of the firm: coach a team of consultants, structure and monitor their development plans, share your expertise. Contribute to the recruitment of consultants, coach them to develop their skills. => COACH, INSPIRE
- Tracking results and seeking for continuous improvement => LEARN/IMPROVE/GET RESULTS
- Becoming reliable and trustworthy to everyone in the company. As a team, together with the partners, you contribute to the firm's strategic development. => BUILD TRUST
OK, AND HOW CAN YOU GET THERE?
- A solid consulting experience on Operational Excellence topics
- Excellent level of relevant experience in similar role as a Senior Consultant or Manager within a similar environment
- Solid experience engaging with clients across multiple functional teams and at multiple levels of seniority.
- Project/ Program management experience
- Experience on one or more methodology/Tool (Lean Six Sigma, Kanban, Agile, Adkar...)
- Proficiency in both French and English.
AND YOU ARE…
- Solution oriented (POSITIVE)
- Willing to lead and take ownership.
BUT WAIT, IF BY ANY CHANCE...
- You're also Humble.
- Result oriented and pragmatic.
- "We…" matters for you more than "I…"
- and Fun! 😊
APPLY APPLY APPLY, YOUR FUTURE LIES HERE @Resultance
=> Genuine career tracks within a growing team of AMAZING PEOPLE
=> Fair & motivating salary package in line with top firms on the market (Company car + extra benefits)
=> Top learning opportunities to develop your skills and for personal growth
=> Over the top leaders who will respect you and act like mentors.