Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges… You want to have impact on companies’ performance!
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international company based in Luxembourg & Belgium, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, etc.
For over 20 years, our 120 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, digital transformation, supply chain optimization, organizational transformation, customer experience, change management, Lean Manufacturing & Services, industry 4.0, etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are really ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business, we are currently looking in Belgium and Luxembourg for: a Project Management Officer (PMO).
Risk identification, resource management, project execution and ensuring alignment of all stakeholders are key focus of this role.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Portfolio Management & Prioritization
- Create and maintain an overall project plan that covers all workstreams identified in the strategic program
- Lead prioritization workshops with all function/ department/ site leadership team to ensure alignment of priorities, scope and resources at each level.
- Ensure alignment of priorities, scope and resources with Site Leadership Team so that other key site priorities are included into the site project portfolio.
- Identify emerging risks and issues; propose re-prioritization, remediation or escalation. Provide direction for prioritization & risks mitigation.
- Prepare for and act as the secretary of the project steering committee meetings.
- Attends individual workstream meetings that feed into the overall project to ensure alignment to meet program goals.
- Manage the integration and follow up of all workstreams contributing to the strategic program
- Continuously anticipate and follow up potential priority changes and identifies emerging while assuring compliance with existing standards
- Maintains oversight on project scope, costs, schedule, resource, communications and risks throughout the project lifecycle
- Bringing all relevant facts & data to make appropriate decisions if needed.
- Track project portfolio activity completion against baselines.
- Develops, tracks and communicates metrics to ensure efforts and resource deployment are implemented effectively and in line with business goals, objectives and strategy
- Measure performance through defined KPIs
- Ensure monthly comparison workload/capacity and facilitate any decision/action to ensure coherence and program sustainability.
- Provides reporting and escalation support to workstream leaders.
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in pharmaceutical/bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing is a strong plus
- Knowledge in PMO tools
- Experience in leading and managing projects
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Minitab, Microsoft Project Online, and Sharepoint
- Degree in Science or Engineering field is a strong plus
- Good interpersonal skills with proven track record of influencing senior leaders and stakeholders
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
- Analytical and logical in thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Performance tracking and monitoring
We offer you:
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Opportunity to see impact of your actions
- Coaching by experienced consultants.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success