Digital Product Manager
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
With PSF support status, the company has almost 750 employees. All these experts share a passion for digital technology, a spirit of openness and innovation, and a desire to simplify, connect and make their customers' personal and professional activities ever more secure.
Proximus Luxembourg is actively contributing to the acceleration of Luxembourg's digitalisation and its economic influence through the development of connectivity, resilient infrastructures and 5G, as well as innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group (Euronext Brussels: PROX), provider of digital services and communication solutions operating in the Belgian and international markets.
Tango – Let yourself go!
Tango, a brand of Proximus Luxembourg, has been operating in the market since 1998. Today, more than 276,000 customers place their trust in the company.
As the country's first alternative operator, Tango offers a broad product portfolio including fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and TV services for residential customers and small businesses. The brand puts the user first and, since its inception, has pursued a strong innovation policy to provide the best technology at the fairest price.
Close to its customers, Tango relies on an efficient customer service and an effective distribution network consisting of 11 Tango outlets and 12 partner outlets. Tango also works closely with international partners such as Vodafone to ensure an optimal communication experience, even abroad.–
Job Content :
Tango is looking for a Digital Product Manager that will help us deliver a best in class digital customer experience by developing digital products that are radically simple to access and use, whilst solving customer pain points and adding value to the business. If you are a passionate problem-solver with an instinct for understanding what makes customers tick and translating this into simple and relevant digital solutions then we would like to talk to you for this position.
The Digital Product Manager at Tango is part of the Digital and e-Transformation team and is responsible for managing the full lifecycle of our apps, website and the cross-platform integration of the different digital tools. In this role you will be responsible for translating customer & business needs into concrete digital solutions whilst managing multi-department & multi-vendor teams. This role will interface with a wide range of internal and external teams such as product, customer care, loyalty, marketing and communications, engineering, billing, etc. to ensure the digital solutions are in line with the objectives and strategy of the company.
As a Digital Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
1.Working together with the Head of Digital and e-Transformation on defining the strategy for Customer facing Digital tools & services (including apps and other digital solutions).
2.Customer facing Digital Products & tools roadmap planning, definition and design, implementation and user experience in accordance with business needs:
- Product & Tools definition
- Translating roadmaps into manageable digital product implementation planning & backlog
- Maintaining the prioritized development of user stories, features, and debugging
- Analysing digital product metrics and trends to assess digital product performance and improvement opportunities in order to continuously increase their usage and Net Promoter Score
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of digital tools and services with internal and external partners
- Manage the budget associated with the development of the digital tools and services
3.Managing cross-platform integrations of products and customer care digital tools:
- Responsible for ensuring a similar customer experience across digital platforms for products and services
- Responsible for defining the required features for the different platforms to ensure a good customer experience.
4.Defining, developing and implementing solutions to further digitalise our customer journeys in accordance with business needs:
- Define together with Telecom & TV product managers the optimal digital on-boarding and lifecycle management experience of our products and services
- Work on the integration of e-care/e-sales tools into our existing or new digital communication channels
- Identify and implement key opportunities for UX/UI optimizations on the existing Apps, website and other digital tools
5.Continuously benchmarking our customer facing digital tools against local competition and international players to make sure we continue offering the best digital experience in the market.
- You have a business or engineering oriented education & experience (economics / commercial science /management / engineering / software development)
- You are a product manager or technical product manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- You have experience managing digital projects (Web and mobile) and design discussions.
- You are obsessed with customer experience
- You have a strong ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- You have strong project management skills (scoping, planning, coordinating) with experience implementing and adjusting processes for improved efficiency
- You are proficient in defining and analysing key digital metrics to measure success of digital products and inform future UX and customer journey improvements.
- You are also familiar with current and emerging digital technologies
- You are very ‘hands-on’ and have a ‘can do’ mentality
- You have good creativity and entrepreneurship with a customer driven mentality
- You are a team player, highly dedicated and accountable
- You are proficient in French and English (German and Luxembourgish are a plus)
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies and Design Thinking.
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector. Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer, valuing diversity in all its forms. We firmly believe that each individual brings a unique wealth to our teams, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where every voice matters.
If your application is successful at the end of the process, a criminal record check will be required. Your personal information will be handled in accordance with applicable data protection laws.