Cloud Operations Engineer
About Proximus Luxembourg
Proximus Luxembourg is a leading historical player in the ICT & Telecoms markets. Proximus Luxembourg addresses both residential and business markets through its commercial brands Tango, Telindus and more recently Codit.
With PSF support status, the company has almost 750 employees. All these experts share a passion for digital technology, a spirit of openness and innovation, and a desire to simplify, connect and make their customers' personal and professional activities ever more secure.
Proximus Luxembourg is actively contributing to the acceleration of Luxembourg's digitalisation and its economic influence through the development of connectivity, resilient infrastructures and 5G, as well as innovative technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and IoT.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group (Euronext Brussels: PROX), provider of digital services and communication solutions operating in the Belgian and international markets.
Telindus Luxembourg – Share more than technologies!
Telindus is a brand of Proximus Luxembourg.
Founded in 1979, Telindus Luxembourg accompanies all organizations in their digital transformation, by providing holistic ICT & Telecommunication solutions, as well as tailored support services. Its areas of expertise include Telecommunication Services, ICT Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud, Digital Finance Solutions, Cybersecurity, Business Applications, Managed Services and Training.
Always in search of innovation, Telindus works daily to boost the growth of its customers.– www.telindus.lu
Job Content :
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions. You will be able to use cloud consoles and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage cloud-managed or self-managed services on hyperscale cloud. You are skilled at using public cloud platforms to deploy and monitor services, manage and learn from incidents.
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Optimize service performance by implementing service monitoring strategies
- Manage / operate and assure availability, performance and security of the services
- Identify mismanaged resources, and right size computing services in order to optimize cloud cost.
- Experience in public cloud services (Azure)
- Experience in Azure services (Azure Active Directory, Azure Backup & Archiving, Azure SQL Database, Azure Blob
- Storage, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Monitoring, Azure, Containers - Docker/Kubernetes installation and configuration capabilities
- Applications Insight, Azure Windows Virtual Desktop, Azure Bastion, Azure networking services, ...)
- Experience with automation, Infrastructure as Code, configuration management and deployment scripting using
- Knowledge in PowerShell, TerraForm, Azure CLI
- Infrastructure global knowledge (Windows System, Linux System, Network, Security, Monitoring, Storage)
- Troubleshooting skills in complex customers' issues
ITIL processes and best practices knowledge
- Autonomy, information sharing and team spirit
- Customer centric - service oriented mindset
- Soft Skills - good written and verbal communication in French and English
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.