SAP Junior Technical Support Engineer - EN
NSI -CEGEKA Group is based in Luxembourg and Belgium. The company celebrated its 28th anniversary in 2021. NSI is a provider of value-added IT services (Agile application development, ERP, cloud infrastructure, professional services) for the private and public sectors.
We are looking for an SAP Junior Technical Support Engineer, speaking English.
Your main responsibilities:
- Under the supervision and directions of our Technical Lead, supporting the local teams during our global ERP migration project and end users after go-live.
- Support application of any technical setup
- Understanding technology roadmaps and solutions to be applied
- Work with implementation partners to perform technical, security and SAP GRC related activities, including configuration, maintenance and support
- Conduct related testing and oversight test plans for security enhancements
- Cooperate with internal technical departments and SAP Support and Services
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English fluent. French or German will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with S/4 HANA
- Proven experience in configuring, testing and supporting SAP solutions in on premise, cloud and hybrid environment
- Experience and capability in defining and applying technical documentation standard
- Very good communication skills and team player
- Autonomous, problem solver, and passionate for new technologies
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic and innovation environment
- Competitive salary package
If you do not receive any answer within around 20 days, you should consider that we cannot proceed with your application.