Business Analyst LuxairCARGO - Operation Export
Veröffentlicht am 26/02/2023
- Working with project team, key users and management team to understand users' needs and concerns translating business problem statements into clear functional requirements. Gain an understanding of operations and stakeholders processes by analysing and mapping them from "As is" to "To be" in order to provide exhaustive context for the defined requirements;
- If required, create specification documents for internal or external development and ensure approval by relevant stakeholders before development/configuration starts (Key Users, Solution Architect, Vendors...);
- Actively contribute to implement the changes by defining and executing functional and non-functional test scenarios and ensure solution is ready for UAT and be responsible for the execution of the associated defect management process;
- Provide training support by creating an appropriate training material on new process and applications and coach trainers for final users training sessions;
- Support key users during the execution of the UAT;
- Support deployment activities for final solution to get ready for Go Live and ensure close communication/cooperation with Project Team in the next steps;
- Be actively involved in the change request management process and provide continuous support in analysis of impact and value;
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format. Recognize and adopt best practices in analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
Minimum required criteria
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Engineering, Economics or similar;
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in business intelligence, business analytics, requirements engineering, data engineering, data science or related field;
- Experience gathering requirements, designing operational and system solutions to meet user needs;
- Record of delivering large-scale projects delivering system solutions with business impact;
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft World, Microsoft Visio and task management tools (JIRA, Monday, etc…);
- Show excellent communication skills in French and English.
Desired or to be acquired criteria
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems, continuous improvement and formalisation;
- Be able to deliver the requested tasks with little guidance and be willing to run the extra mile in autonomy;
- Be able to meet deadlines and to raise in advance any delivery risk;
- Feel at ease when working under stress with tight deadlines;
- Be able to apply best market practices, show creativity and drive change;
- Be able to comply to changing priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Be accurate, detail oriented and reliable.
The ideal candidate
- The ideal candidate will have superior communication skills and ability to adjust communication to different groups of stakeholders, collaborating with teams on the shop floor, IT engineers, program manager and senior leadership;
- Knowledge of air cargo handling processes;
- Experience in implementing a “Commercial Off The Shelf” product;
- Knowledge of any other official languages spoken in Luxemburg is considered as an asset.