INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking on behalf of one of the European Institutions based in Luxembourg, a passion driven professional to cover the following opening:
XML Analyst - Application Architect Designer
You will be part of a team with the following key responsibilities:
Acquire an operational knowledge of 2 applications, and assist the Official currently responsible for these two standards by contributing to the following:
- maintaining existing specifications and examples
- producing specifications and examples for any new document types
- providing support related to these specifications to development teams and Services
Assist with the maintenance and evolution of another application by contributing to the following:
- involvement in meetings with user groups to gather requirements for the specifications for new functionalities and RFCs.
- analysis of the business needs and drafting of analysis documents, user manuals, test scenarios, and various other documents aimed at the quality of the IT deliverables.
- preparation and delivery of presentations for developers and/or customers.
- validation of the deliverables’ quality through the use of test scenarios.
- Master in Computer science or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in XML analysis
- Knowledge of XML (oXygen), namespaces, XML schema, Schematron, XSLT, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent organizational, communication and soft skills
- Capability of integrating in an international/multicultural environment
- Rapid self-starting potential, autonomous
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- French is an asset.
You will get...
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.