Junior Database Analyst (m/f) Abgelaufen
Veröffentlicht am 08/02/2024
At IEE, we are world leaders in cutting-edge sensing technology. For over 30 years, we have been making sensing systems for the world’s major car manufacturers, expanding our expertise into building management and IoT. Headquartered in Luxembourg and with offices and plants in the U.S., Europe and Asia, we are a global company with the local expertise to ensure that our customers receive the support they need. We take pride in our innovative sensing solutions that enable people to lead better, safer and more comfortable lives.
A company is only as good as its people. And, as we always want to be at the top of our game, you’ll need to be there too if you want to work with us. We are currently looking for the right person to join our Information Technology Department as a:
Junior Database Analyst (m/f)
Located in Bissen / Luxembourg
Your responsibilities would include:
- Supporting and performing daily database operations (checking the status of the various databases of the company, start/stop a database, start/stop the synchronization and replication of the databases, etc.)
- Using industry standard ETL tools for developing
- Understanding the design and helping to engineer the existing databases, designing the warehouse architecture
- Taking part in the data modelling, mapping, and formatting data analysis
- Dealing with large datasets and complex pipelines
- Automating the processes by using scripts
- Helping to design representation tools for mobile devices
- Assisting and supporting the Senior Database Analyst in the daily duties
You would need to meet the following requirements:
- Graduated in Information Technology or similar with a focus on analytical analysis and support of databases
- Data analysis expertise is required
- Specialist in database engineering
- Understanding data storage requirements
- Designing warehouse architecture
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and data mapping
- Software engineering background (C++, Java, JS) is desirable
- A good knowledge in the following areas is a plus:
- Scripting to automate small parts of the process (Bash, Python, Perl)
- Experience with ETL tools (PowerBI, WSO) are considered an asset
- Service-oriented and security-minded attitude
- Good organization, communication and troubleshooting skills
- Quality, safety and environment management oriented
- Fluency in English is mandatory, any other language will be considered an asset
Why would you want to work with us?
At IEE we’re dynamic, motivated, and solution-oriented. We’re proud of our heritage but, at the same time, very focused on the future. We want to make a difference and we’ll respect and value your contribution.
Joining our team means:
- developing new ideas, looking at things from a different perspective within a multicultural environment
- cooperating respectfully, honestly and truthfully
- the possibility to partially work from different locations (production site in Echternach or from home)
- the freedom to arrange your working hours flexible
You'd like to apply?
If you’re interested in this role, please send your application via our career page by clicking on the Apply-Button.