Senior Accountant (m/f/d)
Veröffentlicht am 28/09/2023
Dexter International S.à r.l.
On behalf of our client, a successful Real Estate company in Luxembourg, we are hiring a” Senior Accountant (m/f/d)”.
- Reviewing of annual accounts
- Preparing and reviewing of quarterly reporting, ad hoc reports/reconciliations, VAT and CIT returns periodical, accruals and provisions, interest calculation schedules and annual for various jurisdictions
- Day to day accounting for various companies: accruals and provisions, outgoing and incoming invoices and bank statements
- Executing and preparing of funds flows
- Liaising with external auditors on all tax related matters
- External and internal correspondence
- Assisting with the consolidation process
- Improving procedures and internal processes
- 4-6 years relevant professional experience
- A Real Estate background is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of an accounting software (BOB is preferred) and MS-Office
- Know-how of IFRS and LuxGaap
- Expertise in team management
- Fluent in English is mandatory. German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese or any other language would be an advantage
If you are interested in this position and meet the job requirements of our client, please forward your CV + salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!
Your Dexter Team