Front-End Developer (f/m/d)
Veröffentlicht am 27/05/2023
Front-End Developer (f/m/d)
Dennemeyer Software Solutions is responsible for one of the leading global software products managing large intellectual property portfolios of patents, designs and trademarks.
We are the team, which created that software, which is in use around the globe by hundreds of large enterprises in industries like fashion, automotive or pharmaceutics.
Given our success and our ambition to further conquer the world of IP with innovative tooling we constantly have demand for extending talents and engineers.
As part of our Dennemeyer Software Solutions, you will join our Development team as a Frontend Developer to develop our web application for our new main product. Taking into consideration best practices, security and scalability. You will be working closely with the team members and technical leader to help creating tasks and implementing them properly. You will collaborate with our UX/UI designer and with our QA automation engineer.
You have a good technical background. You have a great experience with Angular. You are passionate about technology, new frameworks, development and how to make things in the best way possible. You like to participate in large scale software development and production activities creating an impact for thousands of active users around the globe.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then we look forward to your application.
- Be part of the development team and build the application
- Be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of new features for our products
- Help to design the best approach to connect with other parts of the solution
- Ensure best practices on the frontend side and ensure the application is being tested and well covered with scenarios
- Write well-designed, clean, and testable code and perform code reviews
- Build solutions and run the test on the server, build and deploy artifacts with pipelines
- Take care of the development items until they are deployed to the target environments
- Implement the security on the application. Ensuring the code is well developed and nothing is being exposed
- Collaborate with our QA Automation engineer who is responsible for the end-to-end tests
- Collaborate with our UX/UI designer who is responsible of the design and wireframes
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology, or relevant field
- +3 years working experience with developing responsive Angular applications
- Make use of components and reusability and how to create them
- Experience with NgRx and frontend testing framework like Jasmine/Karma
- Use and call APIs, login, retrieving token with security
- Knowledge of OWASP and follow good security practices
- Proficient in CSS3. Experience with Bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks
- SASS/LESS needs to be used, hence a previous experience is desired
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Experience with Docker and how to maintain the containerization
- Good understanding of CI/CD development process
- Knowledge of Node.js for the server environment and Npm for the package handling
- Can debate about SSR/SSG to help deciding with approach should be taken in specific parts of the application
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum
- Experience with back-end in C# is considered as an asset
- Knowledge of image authoring tools and system design is considered as an asset
- Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps and Cloud Applications is considered as an asset
- Self-organized and creative team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
- Excellent time management, self-organized, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Fluency in English is mandatory; German and French is considered an asset
Join and grow with us!
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.