Financial Controller Shared Services (f/m/d)
Team spirit and initiative are your most prominent strengths and you are motivated to develop a long-term career in Intellectual Property, in a multicultural work environment? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Controlling, you will be responsible to manage and improve processes and controls in support of the executive management team, to produce timely, reliable financial information for decision support. Crisp, clear and collegial communication is an important skill.
- Focus Shared Service departments in the Dennemeyer Group (IT, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
- Monitor the Shared Service related financial activities
- Support in monthly accounting closing, as well as ensuring compliance with the internal guidelines
- Report preparation and analysis, support in Forecasting
- Annual budgeting of Shared Services
- Support activities of local and abroad group members
- Improve KPI reporting in Shared service departments, introduce dedicated KPIs
- Transfer pricing tasks
- Improve and maintain the Business Intelligence based reporting system
- Ad-hoc analysis and special projects as they arise
- Constant process improvement
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or Accounting, 3+ years of experience as Financial Controller
- Basic knowledge of intercompany consolidation and good understanding of accounting principles
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- High attention to detail, autonomous and proactive
- Flexibility to adapt easily to a dynamic and changing organization and able to work well under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English (written and verbal), German is considered as an asset
Join us and grow with us!
- Develop and customize your long time career within a fast growing multinational company.
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment.
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours.
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events.
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities.
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment.
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.