Cloud Solutions Architect (f/m/d)
Veröffentlicht am 13/05/2023
Cloud Solutions Architect (f/m/d)
Dennemeyer Software Solutions is responsible for one of the leading global software products managing large intellectual property portfolios of patents, designs and trademarks.
We are the team, which created that software, which is in use around the globe by hundreds of large enterprises in industries like fashion, automotive or pharmaceutics.
Given our success and our ambition to further conquer the world of IP with innovative tooling we constantly have demand for extending talents and engineers.
As part of our Dennemeyer Software Solutions, you will join our Development team as a Cloud Solutions Architect to define, validate and build the architecture of our new project in Azure. You will be responsible of the platform and you will control the associated costs. You will be working closely with the new team members, technical leaders, product owner, devops engineers and operators in production. This is a senior role. Experience is mandatory and a strong opinion is required.
You have a very good technical background. You have a great experience with Azure. You are passionate about technology, infrastructure, systems design, networking, architecture. You like to participate in large scale software development and production activities creating an impact for thousands of active users around the globe.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then we look forward to your application.
- Be responsible for our Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Ensure and supervise compliance of cloud resources to fit industry best technology standards and regulations like GDPR, PIPL, etc
- Be our cornerstone for Azure cloud. You work closely with tech leads, ops teams, devops team, and product owners to understand requirements and identify architectural patterns for scalable software solutions. You propose and create our next microservices architecture
- Assessing the cost/benefit of using Azure services
- Mentor technical leaders and engineers with Azure Cloud practices and hybrid cloud. You will help our team to create our cloud product or ensure that we can communicate with on-premise systems if necessary
- Sustain performance and availability of production systems in the Azure cloud infrastructure to achieve optimal uptime
- Educate and guide customers on the practice of cloud engineering and benefits of automation
- Design architectural blueprints, write documentation and identify potential technical design risks
- When doing so, you take into account dimensions like business and technical constraints, configuration management, secret management, version management, release management, observability, tracing, monitoring and visualization
- Security is a priority for you: You will be responsible to put in place policies that prevent data from being stolen or misused, cloud computing attacks, hardware and software vulnerabilities, and other threats. In your solutions, you secure the connections, you control accesses and manage secrets
- Report, analyze and forecast costs in the Azure portal or externally
- Bring your experience and your ideas to improve our cloud architecture, cost saving and automation
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- At least 5 years working experience setting up enterprise solutions as Cloud Solutions Architect, Cloud Engineer or similar role
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification is considered as an asset
- Knowledge of systems engineering concepts and designs: networking, proxies, WAF, DNS, TCP/IP, Load Balancing, SSL, mTLS, CA, backups, disaster recovery, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code is familiar to you and you have experience with Azure ARM templates and/or Terraform to setup or replicate similar resources in dev and prod
- Experience in using Azure Management and governance services, e.g., Microsoft Cost Management, Azure Blueprints, etc.
- Experience using Azure IaaS services, e.g., Virtual Machines, Azure Virtual Network, Azure Disk Storage, etc.
- Experience using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Azure Key Vault/Hashicorp, Azure Functions, Azure Blob Storage
- Experience with microservices architecture, containers (registry/scanner), APIs, HTTPS/gRPC
- Experience with setting up Azure Event Bus or Kafka, IAM, IdP, API Gateway, ELK, Grafana. Experience with CNCF projects is considered as an asset
- Familiarity with Microsoft workloads such as Windows Services, Windows Servers, Active Directory, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodology and Scrum
- Self-organized and creative team player with excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
- Excellent time management, self-organized, problem-solving and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory; German and/or French is considered an asset
- Other certifications: Cybersecurity Architect Expert, Azure Administrator Associate Microsoft, Azure Network Engineer Associate, Azure Database Administrator Associate, is considered as an asset
Join and grow with us!
- Develop and customize your long-time career within a fast-growing multinational company
- Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment
- Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours
- Take the opportunity to act independently and entrepreneurial in your area of responsibility and profit from flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Celebrate success together as one team at our various corporate events
- Attend a tailor-made onboarding program as well as individual training & development opportunities
- Contribute through your personality and your daily work to make an impact on our business, corporate culture, society and environment
Dennemeyer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dennemeyer does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.