With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our multi-disciplinary Sustainability practice assists clients in identifying, evaluating and identifying opportunities & mitigating risks associated with an organisation’s ESG / Sustainability footprint, as well as building responsible business strategies and practices across the whole value chain. Our services focus on improving confidence in an organisation’s purpose, leadership and actions for sustainable value creation. Our services also help organisations improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their sustainability-related processes and controls, including in relation to suppliers and business partners, and seize opportunities around sustainability that result in improved business performance. Our clients include companies across various sectors, as well as public and international organisations.
Your next challenge
Managing ESG and sustainability-related risks and opportunities is at the heart of good governance and long-term value creation.
Your responsibilities will include managing projects concerning:
- Assisting clients in building responsible and sustainable strategies and governance;
- Advising clients on strategies for monitoring and managing ESG and Sustainability-related risks and seizing opportunities across their entire value chain;
- Assisting clients in implementing best practice procedures in own operations and across the value chain, from suppliers and third parties to customers and end users;
- Support with ESG and Sustainability data and reporting.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Participate in building our sustainability management methodologies and evolving best practices,
- Show best practice project management, including ensuring project progress, deliverables,
- Provide support and sparring for younger consultants in the team and take part in their training and development.
- Leveraging your knowledge of the sustainability landscape to enable you to act in the capacity of ‘trusted advisor’ for client stakeholders
- Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the firm, working alongside others on all sustainability matters and industries as the team continues to grow
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Work with recognized experts and be part of a dynamic team delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients
- Benefit from a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more…
- Contribute to making an impact on our society, people and environment
- Have the possibility to work on assignments abroad
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- A strong interest in ESG & Sustainability trends globally and locally
- Experience embedding sustainability across different parts of a corporate value chain and pursuing business opportunities within the broad sustainability agenda
- Good knowledge of global sustainability initiatives and frameworks,
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and a proven ability to transform analysis into practical solutions
- Proven planning and project management skills in complex projects
- A high aptitude for identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Fluency in French and English; any other languages are considered as an asset