Manager for our VAT Compliance department (m/f) - Job based in Luxembourg
Veröffentlicht am 01/03/2023
Get to know more about Deloitte; Facebook page, LinkedIn page or website.
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
- Monitoring the delivery of high quality compliance services (VAT return preparation, review and filing) to international clients of your own clients portfolio
- Handling queries from the tax authorities and dealing with VAT controversies
- Leading client meetings and training organized by our Group
- Building productive, long-term relationships with clients and colleagues, across a broad network, based on mutual respect
- Developing the junior employees' talent by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax issues and by supervising the tax returns they prepare
- Supporting initiatives of VAT compliance automation processes
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities
We want to hear from you! Join us and ...
- Be part of a recognized Centre of Excellence amongst all Deloitte global firms
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Have flexible working arrangements
- Profit from an attractive package of advantages you can choose from
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
- Hold a Master degree in Accountancy, Finance or Law and the Diploma in Luxembourg taxation
- Benefit at least from 5 years' experience in indirect tax compliance activities (knowledge in VAT consulting are an asset for the role)
- Demonstrate experience in the supervision and training of employees
- Distinguish yourself by your organisational skills and team spirit
- Feel comfortable with MS-Office software literate
- Speak fluently English and French or German is an asset