Manager for our Personal Tax Compliance & Global Mobility services department (m/f) - Luxembourg
Veröffentlicht am 03/02/2023
With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our Personal Tax Compliance & Global Mobility team of specialists offers tax and global mobility solutions to multinational organizations concerning international employment, expatriates, compensation strategies and HR related consulting. We are renderings services in the area of personal tax compliance as well as immigration, social security and posted worker compliance solutions.
Being part of a global network, we regularly collaborate with other Deloitte offices around the world and Luxembourg's proximity to Belgium, France and Germany provides a variety of challenging multinational and cross-border working situations.
Your next challenge
- Managing compliance services for Luxembourg-based individuals and expatriates, ranging from tax briefing, over tax estimates to preparation/review of complex tax returns including tax equalization processes
- Identifying and distinguishing between different special tax regimes that may impact compliance work and align tax and social security positions between countries
- Assist with global mobility services such as analysing an individual’s tax situation based on double tax treaty, social security, immigration, ad hoc questions and tax projections
- Participating in meetings with your clients and your colleagues from the Deloitte network, giving you the opportunity to build strong relationships at both a local and international level
- Becoming trusted advisor for your clients
- Developing the junior team members by giving them technical support, by delegating them tax work and by supervising the tax returns they prepare
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels.
- Managers across our organization: Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, driving high performance from people
- Lead by example and establish confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte; align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
- Assist in developing our department and business