With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
- Assisting and advising clients regarding VAT matters, both national and international, by working closely and building excellent relationships with them. This advice mainly concerns VAT implications on specific structures and operations
- Preparing deliverables relating to VAT compliance services (e.g. VAT registration application files, VAT returns) for an identified clients portfolio, with the guidance and under the supervision of a VAT expert
- Liaising with the clients and the VAT Authorities
- Providing research assistance and observing strategy and position discussions
- Assuring, together with the rest of the client service teams, client service delivery according to the Deloitte quality standards
- Receiving regular feedback offering guidance to help ensure your constant development
We want to hear from you ! Join us and ...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan
- Enhance your network in the Luxembourgish and international market
- Work alongside recognized experts
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Enjoy and promote diversity in our multicultural teams
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Master degree in Tax Law
- Demonstrate ideally a first experience in Tax
- Develop a practical approach and ability to understand priorities with a view to meet deadlines, whilst adhering to the firm's policies and procedures
- Prove MS-Office software knowledge
- Are eager to apply your knowledge to the field of VAT and become a VAT expert
- Distinguish yourself by your organization skills, dynamism and motivation to learn and evolve
- Be fluent in French and English