With more than 120 partners and 2,300 employees, Deloitte Luxembourg is one of the Grand Duchy's largest, strongest and oldest professional services firms. For 70 years, our talented teams have been serving clients in various industries delivering high added-value offerings to national and international clients in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte Luxembourg is part of the global Deloitte network.
Join us in enabling a diverse and inclusive environment for all!
Diversity and inclusion bring great value to our profession and community, and build our ability to deliver truly differentiated solutions and experiences to our clients. Deloitte is committed to creating and supporting a culture of inclusion that empowers all of our people to be at their best on both a personal and professional level.
Your future team
Our tax specialists advise our clients regarding their investment structures, the products they may offer to their respective clients and related strategies tailored for transactions and investments they make. They also assist them navigating in a fast-paced tax environment and ever more complex EU and international regulations.
We master all types of fiscal issues in a cross border environment also considering accounting and finance aspects of transactions we are involved in, offering our clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services.
In TIC (“Tax International Corporate”) we advise multinational corporate groups in a cross-border context on a wide variety of tax issues, including permanent establishment structures, mergers and acquisitions, liquidations, IP planning, cash pooling and other cross-border financing or holding structures. We help our clients to navigate the domestic and international tax considerations that arise during their transactions and daily operations.
At Deloitte Luxembourg, we are looking for bright and dedicated talents to join our Tax teams made of seasoned tax experts.
As a Junior International Tax consultant, you will be part of a Cross Industry Experience program within our International Corporate Tax (TIC), Financial Services (FSI) and Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) teams allowing you to work in various industries (incl. alternative investments, corporates & financial undertakings including banks, management and insurance companies notably) and with different type of clients – tax issues in order to gain a diverse expertise on our services offering.
- Helping our clients to maximize value by identifying and supporting the implementation of comprehensive tax strategies in an international environment aligned with their business and economic goals as well as with the relevant regulatory framework.
- Supporting in the implementation of effective structures ensuring their compliance with the most recent national and international tax regulations
- Understanding target's business and assessing potential areas of tax risk
- Developing your technical knowledge by helping to prepare tax returns for our domestic and international clients and supporting clients in remaining compliant with their tax obligations
- Working closely with our experienced tax experts, with our audit or consulting colleagues on broader engagements and have extensive contact with colleagues worldwide
We want to hear from you! Join us and...
- Further develop your competencies with a tailor-made training plan, exploiting our induction program and many others training sessions
- Be offered a complementary health insurance, conciergerie services, car leasing possibilities and much more
- Experience our commitment towards CSR and have the chance to actively contribute to our daily efforts to have the best possible impact on our society
- Team up with dynamic and energetic young professionals within a challenging and knowledge sharing environment
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Hold a Master's degree in law, economics, finance or from a business school, ideally with a major in tax
- Have 0-2 years’ experience in tax
- Distinguish yourself by your analytical and rigorous approach as well as client-service minded
- Being able to acquire new competencies and adapt quickly to new tasks and environments
- Work well within a multicultural team
- Speak English fluently with a good working knowledge of French and/or German. Any other language is considered as an asset